Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Cloth Diaper Disaster

All of Nathan's cloth diapers are out right now. As a result, we were forced to buy him disposables. Hayy.

There's a reason why we use a separate laundry soap for Nathan's cloth diapers. It's not just being maarte, but you see, cloth diapers need extra care -- like making sure that the soap doesn't have extra enzymes or other what-nots. Bleach, fabric softeners are a big no-no for cloth diapers. So imagine my surprise when I smelled downy in all of Nathan's cloth diapers last night. Hayy. I rinsed them again, twice -- to see if the smell would rub off but no. I just decided to hang them and 'test' it once they're dried already. I'm hoping longer sun exposure would do a magic trick.

I just hate seeing Nathan in disposables. :(

Elayskie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!