Thursday, April 26, 2012

Domestic Diva

3 months in our new home and I'm so close to calling an agency for a helper. Fail! I swore to no yaya-helper pero hindi ko na yata kaya! Haha! When we first moved in, I thought, "Well, this is easy!" and it was, at least for the first month. Now, I have a toddler and he likes to move around a lot! A LOT!

Right now, I'm just taking a break -- I've been cleaning since 8am and so far, I'm only done with 1 out of 3 bathrooms, the kitchen and the living room. Thank Samsung for a fully automatic washing machine, I'm almost done with the laundry na din. (Read: Wala nang diapers si Nathan!!!) A mess is still waiting for me upstairs, and if I think about it more, baka tamarin lang ako. Haha!

On the bright side, who needs gym? Grabe lang ang exercise ko from sweeping and mopping the floors at akyat-baba ng hagdan.  ;) Hay. Back to 'work.'

Elayskie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!