Saturday, April 7, 2012

Excited for tomorrow!

As I've said on my previous blog, we will be celebrating Nathan's first birthday tomorrow. It's going to be really simple, with just a few family and friends. I'm really excited on how things will turn up tomorrow since everything -- and I say everything, is a labor of love. Haha!

Every bit of decor is DIY -- and since our printer broke down few months ago, we had to make use of what we have. Thankfully, I have a very creative husband who knows exactly what to do with a piece of paper, oil pastels and lots of other stuff available.

Nakakatuwa kasi we have Easter Egg hunt in the morning, and all the eggs are created by Bob. Paper Mache! DIY ba kamo? :)

Hayy sana when Nathan grows up and gets to see his first birthday party, he'll be reminded of just how Mommy and Daddy worked real hard to make it special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!