Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I still hate you, thunder and lightning.

Last night was torture. Ang lakas ng kulog at kidlat, feeling ko tatama yung kidlat sa bintana anytime. Parang naka-surround system lang yung effect ng kulog. It was around 9pm na and Nathan was already sleeping in his crib. The funny thing is, wala siyang pakeelam! Ni hindi man lang nagugulat sa tunog.

Di katulad ng mommy, dakilang takot sa kidlat at kulog since birth. Haha!

So I took him from his crib, tinabi ko sakin, ang reasoning ko: Baka natatakot, hindi lang pinapahalata. Haha! In the end, it was me who found comfort in Nathan rather than the other way around. Oha, I always thought that he would draw courage from me when he needs it, baliktad pala. :)

Elayskie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!