Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New Home

We've been incredibly busy since we moved in our new home, but I think it's the kind of busy that makes you really giddy instead of tired. That, or talagang punong-puno lang kami ng energy for this new home.

It's a work in progress. We still have a lot of things to buy for the house. But it's okay. "Baby steps," we keep telling ourselves. For now, we'll make the most out of what we have. Bob has been working double time to meet deadlines and earn bonuses so we can buy new things. With the rate he's going, I'm confident we'll have everything ready by this month. Haha!

I'm kinda surprised that I'm enjoying all the household chores din. (Ask me again months from now, baka mag-iba sagot ko. Haha!) I wake up at 4:30 am (no alarm yan ah!) then bangon na agad to fix things and prepare breakfast. By 6am, almost done na ko. Siguro the downside to having a big house (well, big enough for three) is that -- MALAKI din ang lilinisin. That's two bedrooms and three bathrooms to clean! Oh well. Bob's been helping naman with chores and even proposed that we do a schedule! As in MWF-TThS ang drama. He wants to take turn with the cooking na din! Wow diba?

I'm really happy with how the things are going right now. 2012 came in with a great promise ha, in fairness. :) Continue to be kind, 2012. But know that as early as now, love na love ka na namin.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!