Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy 10 months, Nathan!

Dear Nathan,

10 months ka na today. Oh how time flies. Gasgas na yung linya ko na yan, pero that's just how I feel everyday. Sometimes, I say to myself, "Sana lumaki ka na" and then take it back the next minute, kasi I want to enjoy this moment more. Ang gulo ni Mommy noh?

At ten months, ganun parin. You're still as amazing and wonderful as you were before, siguro nga mas lalo pa ngayon. You never fail to surprise us with your sweet little milestones. You know how to make Mommy happy when I'm a bit sad. You know how to take away Dad's fatigue from work. You are a delight to everyone, to our family and to our friends. You should know ang dami dami daming nagmamahal sayo.

Mommy has lesser mommy-boo-boos now. Thank you for being patient with me. I continue to realize that motherhood is a never-ending process. We continue to learn everyday. I don't think I'll ever be the perfect Mom, but I'll be the best I can be for you, promise yan.

We love you,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!