Monday, July 11, 2011

Love You Forever

A year ago, I exchanged emails with Bob Munsch (author of my favorite book, Love you Forever). I was an ordinary fan girl then, asking if he would sign a copy of his book (if ever makakita ako dito). Instead, he told me to give him my shipping address so he can send me a signed copy of the book. Oha! Back then, my thoughts were, pag nagkababy na ko, pagmamalaki ko sa kanya na ang  book na binabasa ko ay signed copy pa. Haha!




And syempre ngayon, I can’t wait to read this to Nathan. I’ve been singing him the song since Day 1, sometimes even inventing my own tune to the song para hindi nakakasawa. Hehe. But when he gets old enough, I’m sure maeenjoy niya yung colorful pictures and stuff.


Ay. You know what? Screw waiting. Basahin ko na ngayon sa kanya. Haha!

1 comment:

Comments make me happy!