Thursday, June 30, 2011

Privacy Issues.

I have moved most of the posts about Nathan to a password-protected blog (Dear Notnot). A recent discussion on an e-group I belong to made me think about the amount of personal info I post on this blog (Yes, I overshare!).


Eh imbis iwanan ko ang blogging altogether, gumawa nalang ako ng password protected blog where only selected friends and family members have access to it. At least sigurado ako dun na yung humingi ng password eh talagang gusto magbasa ng blog ko. Hehe!


The main reason naman talaga why I am blogging about Nathan ay para pag malaki na sya, he’s got something to read about sa childhood days niya. (Wish ko lang alive pa yung blog na yun by that time. Hello, tumblr.)


Ayun. I’m still trying to figure out how to send the password to my friends and family, for now, PM me nalang sa Facebook or Twitter for the password. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!