Thursday, June 2, 2011

Good Job!

Today, for the first time since we became SmartBro subscribers, I actually said “Thank you for a job well done” to a customer service representative named Jay.


Trust me, I’ve had a fair share of not-so-good experiences with Smartbro agents. Andyan yung almost 30 minutes na nakikinig sa nakakainis na background music while waiting for someone to answer, and then get disconnected within the first few minutes of the call. Andyan yung general phrases like, “We’ll forward this to technical support,” “We’ll make a note”, etc. I’ve been through it all.


Dahil naging agent din ako dati, I know how it works naman. We tell you in the nicest way possible how we can’t do anything about it, and when you insist, we find a way to work around it. Hehe.


Anyway, to Jay - I don’t know your last name and I don’t know kung uso ang customer appreciation dito sa Pinas, but thanks for doing a great job on our account. Thanks for acting fast and responding promptly when I told you na I’m using my prepaid sim and may get disconnected anytime. Thanks for doing the initiative to get my cellphone number and just call me after you’ve done the request.


Ganun sana lahat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!