Friday, December 9, 2011

Think before you post.

There was a time when I hated logging into Facebook because my friends kept re-posting a disturbing picture of a child, a lady or something really "off" in my point of view. The contents may be something useful, but the pictures, Oh God. I wanted to tell them that there are things you can never 'unsee'.

Lately though, it's not just about the pictures anymore. There are false information being passed on from a Facebook friend to another, and it keeps reappearing in my news feed. It's about a girl who passed away because she ate shrimps after taking Vitamin C which resulted to internal bleeding and died immediately after.

With all the 'facts' presented on the photo caption, one would easily believe it. But one quick search on google gave me these:

To date, it shows that more than 19,000 people have liked the post and it has been shared more than 75,000 times.

Let's just be more careful in sharing stuff like these on the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!