Saturday, December 10, 2011

Super Dudad

Bob is the most humble person I know on earth. Never the type to brag about his accomplishments even when his friends (the conceited ones) are going non-stop in brag galore. I swear, my ears bleed when I hear them yak about what they do.

So, in the end, I'm the one bragging about him, and why not? I'm so much of a proud wife and I'm just giving him the recognition he deserves. :p

Like when he designs something, he'll just do his usual stuff, and then when I glance at his computer and see what company he's designing for, I'm usually "WHAT THE?? You're designing their website???" and Bob would look at me strangely and say, "Yes. Why?" like it's nothing special.

He's done websites for US Politicians, Iphone App designs, now even android. He designs websites of government offices, Billboards of companies, bus designs and so many more. To him, it's all the same -- doing what he loves most, designing.

#Proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!