Monday, June 4, 2012

Uy, may blog pala ako.

Well, hello there, blog!

I have been a bit busy for the past few weeks. Okay. Sadyang tamad lang ako mag blog talaga nitong mga nakaraang araw. But I blog in my head, you know. Minsan pag may nangyayari, I 'type' in a blog entry on my head, complete with how my first paragraph would turn out, but when I get in front of the laptop, nawawala lang bigla ang ideas ko. (Ayos na bang palusot yun?)

Pero totoo din namang nabusy ako ng bongga these past few days... The reason? I recently put up an online shop -- Baby Nate's Online Shop. I'm on the testing stage palang, actually. I ordered just few stocks to 'test' the market, and thank God naman, out of stock na ko ngayon. (Which is hard din pala kasi I have customers inquiring now and wala pa ko maooffer til mid of June).

So yun. Wish me luck?

Elayskie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!