Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hello, 2012.

It's almost the end of January and yet, this is my first ever post for 2012. I know, I'm such a lazy blogger. Although that does not mean I don't blog in my head. God, if someone would invent a way where my thoughts would go directly to my blog, nakupo -- disaster.


2011 has been so good to me and Bob, and came with the great blessing called Nathan. I have high hopes for 2012 and all the years to come. The thing is, I think I've never been this positive before. Parang ang gaan nalang ng lahat ng bagay. Call it weird but that's how I feel right now.


In two months, we'll be celebrating N's first birthday party. Oh my. Ang lapit na. For N's birthday, we decided to skip on the bonggang handaan and instead celebrate it with the people who will appreciate it the most. We'll do a party at Philippine Orthopedic Center, and hopefully, if budget permits, pati sa Tahan-tahanan.


Sana manalo ako sa lotto. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!