Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I wish there’s a way to disable Ctrl + A and Delete on my keyboard whenever I try to start a blog post. Perhaps your dashboards will be flooded with posts about me and all the what-nots I do everyday. But I guess it’s there for a reason, noh? :)


Life is still ah-mazing as usual, and I say that because I feel that every morning is a blessing. I wake up and see my little angel, Nathan right beside me and then I turn around and there’s my other (not so) angel Bob, and that snore I’ve grown to love throughout the years we’ve been together.


This is my life right now, domestic yet fulfilled. I treasure every minute I am with my two boys, and thanking God that I have everything I need and want within arm’s reach. Nathan continues to be a wonderful reminder of how much God loves us and how much trust he has placed on our shoulders. I couldn’t be more thankful for all these.


Life is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!